Friday, April 15, 2011

Letty's Bag

I thought I'd try something different.  I attended Sandy's other class -- the Letty's Bag.

I ride the bus every day and regularly use an oversized bag for the necessities like a sweater when the bus is too cold, an umbrella in case it rains, a book or two, and the new iPad2 I'm having fun learning to use.  (The iPad really came in handy last night.  Our normal 40-minute commute was stretched to 3 hours due an accident causing multiple lane closures.  So my friend and I passed time by watching a movie that I had loaded on the iPad.)

Back to the bag....


Somewhere in a very safe place is a pretty black button that is supposed to be attached to that blue flap on the outer pocket.  I know I'll find it someday.


Attaching the grommets was interesting.  In a perfect world, they are supposed to fit together like a Tupperware lid.  The first five went together as designed.  However, the last three would not stay together no matter what we tried.  So I corrected that problem when I got home and SuperGlue'd them together.  Worked like a charm!

No comments: