Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cogwheels

This is my most recent quilt, Cogwheels, and was a kit I found in Kalispel, Montana, last summer.  The dark centers and the stripes are a handpainted batik.  I gave it to my son's girlfriend, Jenna.




This is the last quilt I will be making for a time.  My husband and I have recently retired and are in the process of relocating to Idaho.  I have sold my Janome 1600 and the quilt frame my husband built.  It is going to a good home.  One of my quilting buddies, Laurie, is the proud new owner.  She has been part of the same group of quilters taking classes at the Calico Cat for the past several years.

It is my hope that once we get settled into our new home, I will upgrade to an 18" ABM Innova.  Santa says I've been a good girl this year, so we'll see.

Aloha!



No comments: